Click on image to zoom
on orders over $49
SportDOG Brand® was first to combine GPS tracking with e-collar training. Now, with TEK Series 2.0 technology, tracking and training is more reliable and more accurate than ever. Enjoy total control of your dog, or even up to 21 dogs (by simply adding TEK-2AD collars) with premium training features, along with feedback on their locations via preloaded, full-color 1:100,000 topo maps. Simply put, no other system lets you hunt and navigate with such confidence.
Manuals & Support
on orders over $49
- Bluetooth Compatible
- 1:100,000 preloaded topo maps
- Unlimited lifetime map updates
- Included desktop application for handheld & collar updates
||Up to 10 miles using HopTek™ technology
||99 continuous, momentary, and rising static stimulation levels
Option to train with vibration or tone
||Tracks up to 21 collars/handhelds
||Handheld Device is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet
GPS Collar is DryTek® waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
||For dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 10.75" - 23"
||Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
Collar charges in 4 hours, lasts about 24 hours per charge
Handheld Device charges in 8 hours, lasts about 12 hours per charge
|Low Battery Indicator
- Handheld Device
- GPS Collar With E-Collar Module on 1" Red Collar Strap
- Charging Cradle
- Charging Adaptor
- USB Cables
- Standard & Long Contact Points
- Allen Wrench
- Test Light Tool
- Basic Training Manual & DVD
- Quick Start Guide
- Gear Bag
||Receiver without strap - 3.70"L X 1.54"W X 1.54"W
Handheld Device without antenna - 5.45"L X 2.50"W X 1.50"D
View All Reviews
Review by Robert H.
(Posted on 6/29/16)
Very easy to set up and use
I am a hiker, not a hunter. I need a tracker because we are constantly in unfamiliar surroundings and no matter how much orange I put on my GSP he is hard to see in the woods. These are my observations:
1) The unit is very easy to set up. For me the most difficult part was threading the lanyard on to the handheld. The downloadable instructions are easy to find and easy to follow. For context, I am a 67 year old technical laughingstock and I had no trouble following the setup guide. It took me about 45 minutes because I am slow, but all you have to do is charge the devices, read the instructions, and then follow them.
2) I was afraid that a heavy tree canopy and ravines in the woods would prohibit the unit from receiving a signal but not so; it works very well in heavily wooded areas with deep ravines.
3) The handheld is easy to use. I played with it for about an hour prior to using it with the dog for the first time and once I got the hang of it I could navigate around it pretty easily. Think of it as being about the same as learning to navigate around a new phone; you just have to use it for a bit to develop the required "muscle memory"..
I will say that the handheld is relatively large and for me 10.6 ounces is a little too heavy to wear around my neck. It fits well enough in the pocket of my cargo pants/shorts but I think a belt clip or holster would be more comfortable and useful than a lanyard.
4) You will be amazed by how easy it is to convince people who ask about the antenna that your dog is actually a robot!
Thank you for sharing your experience, Robert! We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed the TEK Series 2.0 with your German Shepherd, but sorry to hear that the weight of transmitter is a bit much for your scenario! Please know that your feedback is valuable and this will be passed along to the design team. If you have any questions or concerns please give us a call at 1-800-275-6797.
Review by Kimber Mckay
(Posted on 4/17/15)
Even better that I expected,and I expect a lot
You almost don't need the instructions.This system is so intuitive, set up took no time, and thing is so accurate that you can see the difference between walking down the middle of the road and walking down the side of the road. Carry the handheld while pulling a drag for scent trail,then watch and see if the dog follows the hunter's breadcrumbs trail, you can see a lot about how your dog scents and trails. Notice I said almost don't need manual? The stimulus was not set correctly so I called instead of reading the manual. The guy that answered the phone was the same one that sold me the unit,and had me set up immediately. I really do expect a lot. I am not disappointed. Tally-Ho is so much happier now that she can run free,and I have peace of mind because I am in full control of my bloodhound.Worth every penny.
Review by John Teao
(Posted on 3/3/15)
I read the internet manual and got it after 2 tries, recommend a demonstration video or dvd accompanying the unit, gps hunting tracking sepperate from dog training, i only use the gps tracking and not the E collar option for Pighunting, great unit once you become the Master cheers.